Sunday, May 1, 2011

Great Departure

It's finally May 1st! Long awaited day is here... Feelings? Both excited and anxious. I just realized its my 1 trip out of Asia (from what I can remember) alone! Busy with packing, planning and researching for this day. Also met up with all my close friends for meals and chats before I leave.

Hope this is going to be what I expected from the month worth of read up. Mum kept annoying me with possible kidnapping cases and health issues. Appreciate it but PLEASE let nothing of such sort happen to me (and all the travelers out there). She also kept bugging about bringing more clothings and supplements. Have to travel light with tight budget as this is a warm up/ test before any other greater adventures in the future.

Just got my new phone btw, a Galaxy SL! Still figuring out how to use it effectively. It's gonna be favourite handheld throughout the trip. Aside from that, its all about instincts and social skills.

Will blog from Mel if possible... Peace

No comments: