Thursday, May 12, 2011

Cold daooooooo....

Brrrrr... Weather's gettin really chilly in mel. and freaking dry, must drink more waterrr!

Went to Dandenong instead of Warragul on Tues cuz my guess was Warg would be just like any other town. Dandenong was a blend of India, Afgan, Northen China and Turkey. Lots of interesting to see and cheap goods to shop! I got a beanie for just $2! There was a shopping centre as well, very large (3-storey) for a mall in a small town, more like a mini city cuz they have EVERYTHING. Short afternoon lunch visit before I head back and this time I would definitely not screw up the train ride, train was 28mins late though.

It rained from dawn to dusk the next day and I stayed indoors :( Did some ironing to keep my hands warm while watching DVDs. About to set off to stay in the city and Great Ocean Road Tour! Please be kind on me, weather.

No comments: