Saturday, January 3, 2009

e-mune to no shyt!

Haha... Dunno why my body alwaes not functioning in a proper way... After arm recovered, now eyes. Swollen eye lid wuead! Not itchy or painful jus irritating havin tis small bump, making me look like a goldfish ooh~ Now usin optrex eyedrops to surpress any irritation, hopefully it'll recover b4 the 7th.

Very early... 8am play bball le, 1st time so early coz usually i'd go down at 10+ wen the dudes came at 9 lol. I played onli 2 matches and lost both, stopped after that coz of my pitiful eyes, Nicholas took over. GLM after that, retarded woman, giv me n roge the 'jia la' bowl wen we wanted 'bu yao la'... should jus eat the scallops and ask for refund lol. Had to drink a glass of water chestnut n lime to cool my tongue. I cant take spicy food liaoz... since wen? erh? wen i discoverd i got stomachache whenever i eat spicy food then went for some operation. Its either avoid it and SAFE or eat and reserve the toilet.

Went to settle and finalise the trip stuffs... total accom n travel arnd 500+... play and food all these may top to 1k. Mum onli gave me 500-.-

Mahjong at Lunfas', its abit of a lawl ting coz Sanji suggested playing coz he wanna learn. b4 everytin, roge had to write down a list of the dongnanxibei, translation of chinese one to nine and some other weird characters. While playing, Sanji referred to the ppr every now n then, particularly wen got 'wan' tiles... which is quite obvious why. Fker roge even memorised wad are the characters he'd usually forget. Not that bad, he loss <$10 in exchange for a valuable lesson. I lose $2+ nya, fair enough, got wins n loses during the round.

Poof, reached home, bathe n makan then Zzz le. Even afford to miss xnr, too tired le

No comments: