Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So the fault lies in...

Why in the world am I so worried? (M:coz u bother F:U've nth better to do!)
Why do I care so much? (M:its your duty. F:ur retarded)
What is it with me? (M:ur gd, keep it up! F:eat dust, ur wasting time!)
In the 1st place why do I have this character? (M:Inheritance F:u just stabbed yourself)

It sux to sae that responsibility is a virtue... Its bullshit!
Why issit everytime, i wan things done perfectly, issit coz i bother how pple judge me? or issit the way i am... It just sux... waste time, waste energy and sacrificing important stuffs. I hate myself! Why cant I just, giv simple answers like 'wdv', 'ok, then how?' or 'ya, try la'??? Wished i'm given a month to be in those idlers shoes, ignore this and 'sui bian' that.

Wake up Shuwei! U better stay low this year... Dun let responsibili-saur bite your ass and lose your A's.

No comments: