Thursday, March 6, 2008

last day of J2-T1

Its officially last day of Term 1, time past real fast in feb... during jan was complaining abt sianess, then now feb gone liao! of course... means CA lo. No real stratergy on how to fight this battle... just mug like mad during the hols? Its 1 week, i'd think its too long, makes me wanna sleep and slack around... Study maths, erh, chem on monday.... hmmm, no... still got so many days ahead, slack for 2dae bah! <--- this is the usual reaction bah.

Anyway today very very slack in school. Early in the morning receive award for the SDMA... merit onli. bo bian, cannot expect much, the project is done so half heartily and rushed. 1st lesson chem tutorial, piang jus did revision on organicx based on rev ws 1 and 2. 2nd tutorial was maths followed by lecture... nth much, all rev stuff. Lastly GP, lol, quite boring coz the last part of the lesson was reading... End of the day... hmmm, i only remembered the 'all the best for your exams' from all teachers the class see today.

After end of the thing got class bonding... not very 'nice' actually... 1st not every1 wanna play tis murderer game and some of em dun even noe wad isit... not even me i tink. So... there's like many moments of silence then silence then silence again... totally not in the mood. Initially wanna prank/sabo Sam the bday boi... due to some reasons, everything jus failed. Blame on what? Failed to plan? Break down in msg? inappropriate way to sabo? Tml GP? Wadeva issit, i dun like the feeling of it.

And as for this week, wanna concentrate on camp, once ended max drive on CA. Oh...and Happy Birthday Samuel!

No comments: