Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Go Lucky

Dunno if i should be doin this now... its exam in 3 days yet watched TV till quite late. Anyway, its like this, watched this show 'happy go lucky' on channel 8 at 12am... Very touching, about 3 disabled person, the mentally disabled, spasm(wads the word for it?) and blind. They are the minorities who live in our society and have their own touching story. Live with discriminations and stares... they've to be both strong willed and patient... sometimes they might not have faith in themselves (thinking that people will mock or symphatize em) and thats the biggest hurdle. I'll stop with the wise/ noble words, I jus think they're great, xiao di wo peifu!

From this, I think I am very very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very veryvery very very very very FORTUNATE. I love my parents and what the world gave me. Most importantly duno why got this feeling I WANNA help these people, I just want to! Shyt? Issit coz of mum's influence? She just loves to help any1 around her, for no reasons, for no returns. Everytime I sae her chi kui... sekali i next time oso liddat la! Will think over these stuffs, mayb will be concern to my career at the mean time continue muggin!

No comments: