Friday, December 14, 2007

Day 5 of BJT07

Day 5, 22/11/07, Thursday

Unknowingly, it’s the last day of the school immersion programme and I just manage to get really ‘immersed’ with my class! To be honest, I get along with the dudes sitting around me more than my buddy, coz the buddy was kinda solo in class, somemore he chairman, alot of saikang to do. Nothing special in class today except for the chemistry class, it was the 1st and one and only lesson I can understand. I think because I’ve learnt that chapter, its on metals... group I i think and the teacher knows how to teach, foreigners! Later on got farewell assembly, we finally get to meet the principal. He looks wise and friendly; he gave a long speech which I think is rather inspirational and set me into deep thoughts, erh...maybe bah, now forgot what he said liao. From what I remembered, he mention about the world economy, importance of education and Chinese culture, well i guess any principal can say these.

I really hoped that China students can visit PJC someday, Its time for us to show 'better' hospitality! We cannot lose to the Chinese in China! Anyway, it’s bid farewell to our buddies, I hope to stay in contact with my buddy and more with the class people because I still have lots of questions to ask them, it’s only them asking me and i dunt get to ask them! With that, left the school and never coming back I guess. Some peeps were like all emoed and don't wanna leave, kind of irritated actually.

Food review again: had steamboat for dinner. Chinese people do eat a lot, the quantity is excessive. Not only we had steamboat stuffs, there are also noodles, rice and extra portions of mutton! It keeps reminding me something my dad said about ‘it is absolutely okay to not finish all the food on the table in China’. So do they mean it this way while they prepare the food? There's rice which is like free flow in all restaurants in China, their rice probably drop like rain. Oh, then also noodles, then of course loads of crap for steamboat.

At night also went to supermarket get stuffs for the other half of the trip, which is of course no more classrooms but places of attraction. Me, Kahkian n Zhilun were walking around the top floor and wth... we were searching for lar pi xiao xin cartoons... then we saw this section... all pron videos, wow... they sell it like its oreo in the biscuit shelves. And i got myself a lip balm which is the lipstick type, more convenient than the 1 mum gave me, which is... ya, effective but very oily... Very happy when Zhudan announced that tml morning meet up time abit late. Yay! finally some time to sleep more.

No comments: