Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 2 of BJT07

Day 2, 19/11/07, Monday

Finally, it’s the main event we pioneers are here for, the exchange programme. I feel kinda nervous; wonder if the students were like very enthusiastic/friendly or rude/serious type. We had a short tour when we arrived at the school, a teacher was already waiting there, at least HE seem like a friendly guy. Hes great coz he tried to converse in English which i tink is not bad, then he always smiling, then he very enthu. I do have to say that I’M envious… their school is equipped with plenty of facilities (many pool tables, {pjc 1 lousy surface and old, kns} indoor basketball court and lift!)

Their assembly… not what I expected, because I heard they can sing their national anthem with PRIDE, loud and heads up. Budden what I see and hear is the students, some only standing, few even yawned, goin Zzzz and only the group behind me (buddies) sang out loud coz i tink they put up show lol. Well, ‘bai wen bu r u yi jian’ with a different meaning. Met the students and my buddy, Zhao TianCheng from class 9. 1st impression of class: 7/10 because they are not that lively and enthusiastic but at least they smiled back at me when I greet them. Lessons were boring because it’s Chinese language kns man dun get a shyt, then the way the teacher present oso sian sian de. Their standard of mandarin, without doubt few times more difficult and all the students duno is fake or wad, seem to understand. The next thing to reflect on is actually the class the school food, average, so its obvious that many students choose to go out and eat.

After leaving school, we went to Xidan, a shopping district where teens hangout, like Shibuya in jap budden the girls not HOT de lor, look so freaking lianz. From the 3 buildings I went, 2 of them sell mostly stuffs for youngsters/teenagers. Definitely not for tourist but you can bargain. Saw lots of stuffs, from accessories to shoes and clothes, but the coolest thing is is the food! They have barbeque Squid and chicken!, Taiwan sausage, BBQ corn, Hot milk Tea and Ping tang hulu! I spent like nearly 50yen on food, never shop for other stuffs. So most of the shopping time with Kah Kian and Zhilun, go around eat. Sorry Zhixiang n Shenghong for psing u 2.
1 conclusion for the day, if I were to be in that school, I’d choose to go out and eat… moreover the food at roadside stalls in Xidan is heavenly godly good!

No comments: