Friday, February 29, 2008

"Ur born on the Emperors' shoulder!" - mum

Very surprised about something mum mentioned weeks ago... n i've been keeping it in mind. Through daily life and observations, jus wanna see if its true.

Back in Indo during the Holidaes, mum read an article on the papers, saw this intersting article on some fortune telling based on birth dates n time... then see which category are u in... Anyway, 1 day, she told me to take care, do more charity work coz she see me under the category of the emperors' ankle... thats like the lowest and worst? Highest being the head. The bad thing is followed by the elaboration. Being born at the ankle: work hard all ur life, must live and work far away from home, will marry twice and only had better life at old age... Wah, was abit affected although dun really believe it. The part on work hard all my life is like so... sad then marry twice, i wouldn't wan that too! So after that, jus ban xin ban yi. Then my mum jus sae do more charity work jus in case. Then during jan to feb i keep using this excuse to tell dad abt letting me drop JC then go overseas coz i'm supposed to work far from home!

Anyway, jus near cny wen mum brought up this topic to the aunts... she suddenly felt the need to recheck my birthcert... So, there she goes... went to check... the final result is... Not that bad! Her mistake! I'm born on the shoulder! Thats probly like the 2nd best! Song bo! LOL! She dug out that article again then read the description to me... wealthy throughout your life, good life from middle age onwards, filial decendents, feng yi zhu shi and have received help from frens n siblings! ALL Positive! Come to think of it... its so very true? i've nv actually frown over food or clothes... wealth so so and my bro cared alot for me even though he doesnt show it much. Since its so far from ankle, no need to seperate from family! No need to bia like mad! And... Happy family i shall hav, one happy and lasting marriage foreva!

Somehow I felt like believing in this fortune telling thing coz its telling gd stuffs abt my future :P Its becoming a confidence booster for me as it just keeps reminding me that 'My 'ming' is set to be quite positive and its up to myself to strive for it!' It's actually not gd to believe too much on these kinda fortune telling stuff budden y not use it as an encouragement... like u wanna work harder and not givin up so that u can achieve wad is predicted. So Fight-to-OH! Work for the gd future that awaits me!

No comments: