Sunday, February 3, 2008

Clean the room I must!

Study table... never tidy coz of sch!

Bookshelf... still very messy
Bu zhi bu jue gonna CNY liao... CANT WAIT!!! Of course to ying jie this special occasion must do spring cleaning, however... only my room, not the whole house (yet). I think only my room looks more pleasant, not the living room nor dining room, its like a boarding house for bunch of youngsters... hardly any adults are present. Woke up super late... 12pm lol! Still in pyjamas, makan nasi lemak bro bought, supposed to b breakfast, anyway eat then start work!
Start off with tidying things up... drawers, study table, book shelf and all 4 corners. Study table... tried to 'tidy' it but in the end like... still the same? just that books and some items look neater. Rearrange the bookshelf, remove some crap then tidy the bottom segment which is full of old stuff: bbss year books, 30cm thick of sec sch test pprs and some books+guides which i find useful and wanna keep em ther. Not much repositioning of comics, jus move some here n ther, anticipate some new bks to come in this Sat.

Cleaning the drawers took most of the time. Coz was taking everything out then saw lots of stuffs thats reminising. Some interesting things that i wanna mention so that I wont forget them in the future:
1. Thick stacks of Hongbao since like 2004?
2. Some hand written letters from frens and couzes... Its so hard to find em todae with email.
3. Bag of small gifts since pri sch. Starred at those that the GMIS people gave me... Hao huai nian... Catherine, Stephanie, Tony, Kevin and this dumb Laos girl... LOL
4. All the badges, collar pins and anything thats pinnable. Missed my prefect badge so much, still quite shiny!
5. class/grp photos, mostly quite recent, E3, 01 grp16, J1... crap... i must dig out those from GMIS and SQPS de!
Sometimes duno y the hell I still keep all these crap... Mayb coz huai jiu. Dun wanna throw em away coz they DO bring back memories, n i think i spent quite some time jus sitting on the floor thinking back on the 'old days'. Probly ten years later, it'll really b old days... coz got many more bunch of interesting peeps whos worthy 2 b in my memories.
After cleaning, do some sch work then watch tv. Went to pick dad n mum from airport (n had dinner at mac ther wif bro)... They're finally back, after suffering in Indo due to the flood; still looking fine, got lots of food from Indo... think they're for CNY. Then another thing made me recall my days in GMIS... mum found my GMIS student card in Indo house n passed it to me. wah~~~ i really miss those peeps, wonder if they still rmb me. I rmb Tony told me 2008 is their last year, so guess even if I see em on the streets oso will not recognize... felt wasted. Even when every1 is like 10+ years old... we had so much fun together, we're all from diff countries, thats wad makes it so special. Then we learnt so many language... from English, then Bahasa, French, mandarin and tagalogue(?) and hindi. Aiyah... so much more! One day... I wanna dig out all GMIS related stuff and make a log.

No comments: