Saturday, January 19, 2008

Kick off 2008

Been quite a tiring week as usual, mondays and tuesdays totally suk, coz i'm fully packed for the whole day. Wednesday onwards then can feel abit slack. But i can roughly feel how my comin days in 2008's gonna be like. Staying back, lesson structure, pretty much gd and bad.

Mon and Tues were tutorials and more tutorials, till 4pm. All lessons were quite boring except for chem? Duno why, jus prefer it more than the others coz it is wen I actually learned something. GP suk, planning wad to do for each 90mins periods. Tues stayed back till very late coz Yingwen wants to meet up to discuss abt the presentation. Skipped piano too, coz lots of hw due the next day and i haven done any! Hope mum doesnt know about it coz I dun wanna argue with her; she wont understand my situation.

Wednesday start to relax abit liao... even though got no CCA, stayed back for MC exco meeting, a short 1 to update recent stuffs. Then duno why later stayed back till 6pm, with Ruien, Sijin and Mel. Mugging time till 6... actually kept talking and eating stuffs from the cafe. Thurs... slack day again, end at 1pm. Afternoon went to Queensway to check out class T. Really appreciate Shir and Sam for settling this project, MsNg for turning up to giv suggestions and also Shuqing and Ruiping for accompanying (not bad, giv me face!)

Friday, abit more comfortable coz nearing weekends. Went for studio shooting during the evening. Rather cool, coz nv done it b4 and heard its a hard chance that comes by. Fun part actaully is at the arcade, some of us went arcade at Safra to play, didnt know Parapara was so cool! Straight from ther, bro picked me up and we're off to Msia.

If the comin weeks are like this, I think i can still cope, hopes' nothing more than this. I tink i oso can manage my time better coz been really concern to plan my activities well according to priorities. Well, this is the feel of year2008, year of my A's, Have to tahan abit more!

No comments: