Saturday, October 13, 2007

When work floods in...

Jus wanna say something... Its the 1st week of lessons after promos and post promos break, 6 letters... BORING. The timetable totally sux, esp chinese, almost 6hrs of chinese per week, and around 3 hrs per lesson, how tiring is that... PW still nt very sure if its enriching coz haven had any lesson, the rest of the H2 lectures suk too, tutorial was fine.

Recently into DotA, coz i tink i mus clique into the majority of the class la, or else they say i outcast, even aizen n tousen playing, i cant jus live alone.

Also kinda stressed today, suddenly got a feeling that i will retain, intuition tells me physics n chemistry is gone, econs is expected... then theres this sch magazine/yearbook ting that i mus be involved in. Guess what, models... who the hell needs me as 1?!?! Budden the teachers sae chooose CCA leaders of certain CCAs, bo bian oso. I'll jus go and smile smile lo.

My future seems blurred for this moment and as always unpredictable. However, i hope to enjoy myself to the most now and jus to the best i can, now, whether its acedemics or for my portfolio stuff.

No comments: