Thursday, October 25, 2007

J1 year ending...

Its 2nd dae b4 holidae officially starts. hmm, still got A levels MT and PW OP though. These 2 weeks have been preparing for it. Got back promo results on Tues, real bad that i might retain. Anyway, i will jus leave instead of staying.

Yesterdae was damn fun during balloon sculpting. It was really a new thing to me, cool of course. Nv thought that i would learn such clown skills. I was thinking that I can make them for my many many coming nephews n nieces. Anyway, comin to the end of the course, the class was in a chaos lol! Bursting of balloons everywer, like in a warfield, funny thing is Ruien those noobs, so much like kids, wanna step on the balloons still cover their ears... Damn retarded la, wanna burst but scared of the sound.

Today was Holy shyt! bad n gd tings happened... I the afternoon, got some pw rehearsal with a teacher that we dont know. There was some unexpected situation... Since me n sijins' scripts were sort of edited, we hav lil time to really memorise it well. As a result the OP was screwed, the teacher visitor, kind of spoiled leesiahs' mood i tink, or issit my grp. Coz i was finding excuses, saying the script was changed last minute and stuff... Then the teacher was saying our slide layout and content sux n bad... These sort of darkened the remaining of the afternoon liao... Leesiah got kinda pissed off and emo, i tink coz mayb the teacher liek directly shooting her. Somemore, our presentation was kns.

We jus left for OP after the whole thing but still kinda worried for her. She liek very sad and got some anger that she wanna vent out. Fortunately, later in between badminton, she got msg me n sijin that shes better... Well, everything back to normal liao...Sigh~~~

Badminton from 3pm onwards rox man! Intensive playing, matches after matches with the peeps till 6pm+. I realise my timing very very bad, reaction also very slow. Unlike Tangwah, damn pro, i wanna learn from him liao. I was hell tired n feeling sore all over during dinner.

I alwaes look forward to the last week of sch... can do lots of stuff with frens and classmates!

No comments: