Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Birthday!!! Its sweet 17!!!

Its my 17th birthday, so just have two things to blog about. Firstly, i would like to thank mum for giving birth to me and my family for raising me. Secondly, congratulate myself living in this world to the 17th year. Actually, nothing great la, jus mayb the main character should be mum, I am seriously grateful to her!

It was sort of drizzling this morning, but reached school still dry. Tim was the 1st 1 who wished me happy bdae, then the rest of the PAE dudes... Later, oso dunnoe how some of the class peeps noe. Nvm, its safe to keep it low profile or i'll get beaten, like wad Tim did in the morning -.-# The day was damn long, school till 7pm!!! then got piano till 9pm!!! What kinda birthday is this? Does this mean i have to suffer like this for my 17th year?


Zeng Jie got me these cakes from coffee bean!!! Thanks lots lots!!! Happy Birthday Me!!! Tiramisu, here i come!

Anyway, its still a nice day although i was pretty tired (doze off in chem lecture). The lessons were rather interesting, i finally managed to understand econs externalities graph. PE do soccer heading, very fun, didnt know Wayne was a soccer player. After everyting end, comes the physics test. Pretty easy i tink, but not sure abour the outcome. I skipped the definition qn on Archiode something principle.

After piano and back at home... still must do hw and study for test!!! Curse Tuesdays!!!But nvm, tml got BBQ with the sec guys, looking forward!!!^-^

No comments: