Sunday, July 1, 2007

Transform NDS!!! N70!!!

arh~~ its kinda late now that i posted this (mayb early?). 1st up, main event of the dae... the long waited Transformers!!! Went to watch it todae! Heavens! its damn nice mayb a 4.5 star for graphics???I tink its so far the best movie i've watched this year. Starscream is so cool man, it jus cant get off my mind since dinner. The battle part makes me kinda military freakish now. Anywae, went with bunch of frens: roge,rome, boss, json, chew, wy, askae n lee. Thank lee for getting the tickets!\^-^/Banzai!!!. Dinner was at yashinoya with roge n lee, the rest waz at pastamania... lol for json eating fried rice ther???

Got home after that with some supper. I kinda forgot to take 1 round of medcince... jus ignored it btwz. After aunt left, i was infront of the comp watchin dramas n playing ds... Reminds me again of Transformers, my phone and ds changing... creepy~~.

No comments: