Sunday, July 5, 2009

I shall grind on "... ..." the next 21 months

I've laid out a plan... to be done after work and weekends
I've not started on any... most of them need dedication (time)
I have to start saving $$... for my dream comp
I've failed to manage my $$ flow... eating out and cinemas

I'm playing Chocobo's Dungeon 2... too much time
I started reading newspapers (o.O)... too much time
I continued playing wow... too much time
I was hoping driving lessons start tml... too much time

I... ... ...
Wanna do something useful to pass time!

Update on life... went to watch ice age 3 and transformers with the dudes. Prefer IA3 coz the storyline is better and funny too. Esp the helium gas part.. lol, duno why I laughed like fuk then, even though its not THAT funny. Spent lotsa money on food, transport, entertainment, etc. Oh, after 2 days of grinding and questing, my din finnaly hit 60, max for now till I get BC. Been watching gossip girl and heroes. No mood for jap drama these days.

No comments: