Sunday, August 19, 2007

The August life...

Omg, time jus passe damn fast. its been like awhile to me and its 1 week gone liao. Guess i was pretty busy throughout the week. All the way preparing for tests and catching up on tutorials and projects. Heres this weeks story since i've not blog for a week+

I thought mondae was rather free but also end lesson like 4pm... didnt have much time to finish my hw as i accidently fell asleep :P Got back WR 1st draft and it was horigible, lol, Leesiah was like particulary shooting us with the errors.
The most hated day... Tuesday, long enough to suffer, lucky got rain ( i tink). then not so Fhot. PE, played soccer on... wet field... didnt run... Great thing is, NAPFA... went to improve my pull-ups, Quadriple kill!!! I did 8!!!, personal record, 4 times the 1st time i pulled. Damn happy la.
Wednesday, No cca, yay! However got the worthless chinese mock exam wich waste my whole afternoon. After that went to BPP to get Zen stone plus!!! with Tousen and most of the Odac guys. That night go 1st charge, damn worried wen json showed me the thread on some faults found on ZSP. Luckily, i updated the firmware, nth happend (like wad mentioned on the thread).
I sort of stayed back for the... meaningless PW meeting. Mark not prepared, Pangseh, as usual, left early. Things accomplished: laptop borrowed+type some things. Actuall wanna night study, but stomachache and not much pple stay, so just went home study.
Fridae was abit better, well ofcourse, its last day of school week and looking forward to meeting for bball. Rain sores the day. PE dun get to do much except for capns and volley ball. The tutorials are boring. However, the assembly is so far the best in PJC. Dr William was fantastic, being a handicapped yet so many accomplishments, rather inspiring. But not like majority pple will be like him. Fridae night alwaes rox. Go gossip and makan with rome, roge and json at 7mile.
Kind of make up for the weeks boredom and stress.

For the week, i feel that i managed to finish quite alot of my tutorials. Of course credit goes to Jes, answer my doubts through msn :) I gonna hire her for my study consultant. Afterall, her grades all As or Bs, percentile all >80!!! I've been rushingWR 2nd draft todae. Extremely tiring coz need to edit all the 'parts' work. and the formats. So far only fenrujie and Sijin's part quite complete. Mark and Tangwah... work not complete and full of 'holes'. Cursed, i must do so many things for them. Recently also into PS1 games... lol, duno why, esp Digimon.

No comments: